The lists of books I have compiled include:
- Books That Focus on Social Skills
- Books That Focus on Teaching Grammatical Skills
- Books That Work on Receptive Language Skills
- Books That Work on Articulation Sounds
- Books Related to Speech-Language Disorders/Other Disabilities
Feel free to download and use this resource. Feel free to pass on the link to my website. You do not have permission to alter my documents, claim them as your own, or sell it for profit.
I have worked for a month or so on these lists in my spare time over the summer, so if you feel that they have been helpful, there is a PayPal button at the end of this post as well as on the right hand side of the page if you would like to donate a dollar or two. It would really mean a lot to me and help with the upkeep of this website.
Feel free to comment with any other books that I missed or comment as to whether or not this will help you choose appropriate books for speech-language therapy! I am always looking for feedback, especially when I have spent a significant amount of time on something!