There are three buttons on the Main Page of this application - Edit, Create A Choice, and Present a Choice.
Create A Choice
To create a new choice board, press the "Create A Choice" button. This will bring you to a page where you can type in what the choice is and choose between 2-4 options. Then, press "Go" to choose pictures and text for the choices. Press the "Camera" button to choose a picture from the Camera Roll, take a new picture, or use stock photos (only 3). Then, press "Save" to save the choice to the list on the Main Page.
To edit a previously created choice, press "Edit" at the top right hand side of the page. Then, you will be able to select the choice board to edit, move it within the list, or delete it. To delete a choice, press the red circle button, then the "Delete" button next to the choice. Press the choice text to edit the pictures and text for the choices.
Present a Choice
In the list below the text, "Present A Choice", you can choose the choice board. Then, the text "Pick One" will appear at the top for a student to choose between the choices by pressing the image of his or her choice. Text will show below the image as well. This will cause the image to go full screen.
What I Like About This Application:
- The application does not allow for too many choices, which is good because this can make things complicated or overwhelming for the user.
- The ability to add text and images to the choices makes the application perfect for those who can and cannot read.
- It is easy to use and very clean so that it does not provide any distracters for students.
- You can use the application in so many different situations and save multiple choices to the application.
- I would love for there to be the ability to record audio with the choices so that students who cannot read can hear the choices stated aloud.
- It would be great to be able to choose the layout of the choices (side by side, vertical, etc.).
- It would be awesome if there were more stock images to choose from for common choices that children make throughout a day.
- In the "Edit" menu, you cannot add additional choices to the board if you want more than 2 or 3 choices. I would love the ability to change that when needed.
- I would like to see a version for the iPad so that I do not have to maximize the screen.
Present A Choice is available for the iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad for $0.99!
Consonantly Speaking was given an application code to give away with this review. No other form of compensation was received.
Enter the giveaway below for your chance to win Present A Choice!
a Rafflecopter giveaway